Monday, February 01, 2010
Friday, January 01, 2010
iPhone accessories: felt, rubber sleeves and backup batteries
Byrd and Bell grey felt sleeve $19
Red Maloo purple felt sleeve with orange band €29
Marware Sport Grip €15
Seidio Slim Rubberrized Hard Case $29.95
Griffin FlexGrip from $9 (3 colors)
E&B Company eNOVO W/ Clip for iPhone $39.95 (corporate leather style)
InCase Slim Sleeve $24.95
Mobi Products Clip Pouch for iPhone - "workers"sleeve $9.95
One thing that sucks is the battery capacity. Apparently this is the best one:
Review: Just Mobile Gum Pro Power Pack
Review of Backup battery: InCase Power Slider and JuicePack Air
Monday, December 28, 2009
My "Best of 2009" music list
- Thunderheist "Jerk it"
- Miss Harmonica "Friday Night"
- Kid Cudi "Day n Nite"
- Alexander Rybak "Fairytale"
- Dizzee Rascal "Bonkers"
- Peter Fox "Alles neu"
- Lily Allen "Smile"
- Maskinen "Alla som inta dansar"
- Kings of Convenience "Boat Behind"
- La Roux "In for the kill"
- Lars Vaular "Solbriller på"
- Veronica Maggio "Mandågsbarn"
- Jay-Z "D.O.A."
- Miike Snow "Animal"
- Prodigy "Omen"
- David Guetta "Sexy bitch"
- The Bloody Beetroots "Awesome"
- Kråkesølv "Privat regn"
- Bjørn Hellfuck "Krabbeklo"
- The Nextmen "Round of Applause"
- Einar Stray "Arrows"
- My Little Pony "A song for you on your 40th birthday"
- Therese Aune "Chamelon"
So what was my favourite?! I think most listened to album were by Lily Allen and Miike Snow. So now you know.
- Girl Talk Live in Oslo
Last years Øya was fun. This concert was even better!
- Prodigy were amazing! Didnt see that one coming from my old favourites.
- Donkeyboy's "Ambitions" performed by Marie Alming at Radio Nova Simply cause I didnt expect any performances at the Christmas party and her song took me be surprise. Great surprise!
- Alex Goose Blueprint 3 Outtakes I must say that the Outtakes are much better than the songs that got on Jay-Z's album
- Kutiman's Youtube tracks This is what the web is all about, free mashups that would exist without the Internet.
- Rockettothesky "Hee-ho and a Bottle of Rum" Have heard the song before on couple of her concerts, but great to get it on track
YesYesYall and Radio Nova's Bra Trommis for making me discover loads of great new music! Keep up the good work!
ps. Loads of Best of 2009 lists can be found at Platekompaniet's website
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Improve the iPhone usabillity
1. Phonebook: Favorites
Ther iPhone relies heavily on icons, though the "Favorites" tab under "Contacts" does not. It is a normal text list:
Using the Contacts photos would be much easier and allows for my contacts without scrolling. The application "My Phone Plus For Facebook" has done this already, displaying 9 contacts as opposed to the current 8:
However making the icons the same size as the rest of the iPhone's icons would give a total of 16 favorites (considering I have several hundred contacts, 16 is not that many..:)
2. Many applications installed gives loads of scrolling
If you are like me, then you have many apps installed. This means right scrolling and scrolling the screen to the right. Vertical scrolling has though not been used:
Small circles could indicate where one is:
3. Most of my contacts have birthdays noted in the phonebook.
Why isn't this info linked up to the calendar? Or at least one ought to have the option to get notifications of birthdays. (I use fbCal to have birthdays in another calendar on the iPhone, but I tend to forget to look at it. Hence the desire for birthday intergration.
4. Improve battery life A product can be as fantastic as it wants, but when such a basic feature isn't in place, then quite alot falls apart. I mean, if I make it through the day with one charing I am happy. Heavy usage makes it last maybe 7-8 hours. Sorry, MAC. Please improve.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Bring the love back in advertising
Fantastic video made for Microsoft Advertising.
Company: Openhere, BELGIUM, Antwerp
Creative Director/ Art Director: Stijn Gansemans
Copywriter/ Creative Director: Stef Selfslagh
Account Superviser: Mathias Delmote
Company: Caviar, BELGIUM, Antwerp
Producer: Lies Muys
D.O.P./ Lighting/ Cameraman: Bert Haemelinck
Company: Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions, BELGIUM, Antwerp
: Peter Maxmin
Trade Marketing Manager: Geert Desager